Wednesday 21 June 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Delivered From Darkness‘

But Jesus said no. “Go home to your friends,” he told him, “and tell them what wonderful things God has done for you; and how merciful he has been.” (Mark 5:19 TLB)

When I became a Christian, I had walked the path of evil; and had been in the devils camp for forty years. When challenged did I believe Jesus Christ was the Son of God?, I responded;  ‘Yes, I Do’, my life changed radically. In a twinkle of an eye I came out from the darkness into the Light with Christ. The Holy Spirit of God, had sealed me as His child, through the name of Jesus. He began to teach me the truth. Jesus, told me to tell my family and friends about the miraculous healing He had given to me. I intended to do just that. Knowing the truth of the Gospel of Christ, had set me free, I wanted to tell others about Jesus, so they too could be set free from all their sins. Acknowledging Jesus Christ, as Saviour and Lord is the first step. Jesus Christ, has made me so happy, joyous, and contented. I have a new wonderful life in Him and I wouldn’t change my life with Him for anything.

                                                             Prayer

O my precious God, how grateful and thankful I am to You for redeeming and saving me from all my sins. I have a new life through Jesus Christ. I shall be a true follow of Christ; walking in submission and obedience to Him; and I trust in the plans He has ordained for my life, for His praise, glory, kingdom and name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment