Friday 2 June 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Our Treasure’

“Don’t store up treasures here on earth where they can erode away or may be stolen. Store them in heaven where they will never lose their value and are safe from thieves. If your profits are in heaven, your heart will be there too. (Matthew 6:19-21 TLB)

Jesus has made it clear, we must not store our treasures on earth where they can erode away or maybe stolen. We must store our treasures in heaven where they will never lose their value and are safe from thieves. If we have the wrong treasures this could lead to our hearts being in a wrong place. We must be careful to watch what controls us, whether we admit it or not. We must not waste our lives pursuing earthly treasures, but pursue treasures of eternal worth. Nothing is more worthwhile than getting to know the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit of God. As we get to know them, they want us to get to know others by helping them know the Trinity and the Godhead. He does not want us to wander aimlessly through life or drown in defeat and despair. We are the light of the world, and we can lead God’s people safely to Him with our life and love. We must not waste any time we may have as our time is limited.
                                                             Prayer

Holy Spirit, thank You for reminding me and making it very clear to me where my true treasures are. They are waiting for me in the Kingdom of Heaven. You make all things clear to me through the wisdom and discernment I receive from God. I choose to follow Him as He guides and leads me along the right path for my life. How grateful and thankful I am to God, for all of His teachings, He gives to me through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. May I continue to walk in submission and obedience to God giving my heart completely to Him. Holy Spirit, guide and lead me along the path You want me to walk in the precious name of Christ. I praise and bless the name of our God for only He is worthy to be praised, adored, and loved through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment