Friday 4 December 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Entrust My Cares to God’

If you humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, in His good time He will lift you up.
Let Him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you. 1 Peter 5:6-7 TLB

Prayer

O my precious Lord, I come before You and humble myself under Your almighty hand. In Your good time You will lift me up. I shall let You have all my worries and cares I entrust my problems into Your care. You are responsible for me for I am Your child. My conflicts concern You and You have promised to sustain me as I cast all my cares upon You.
Teach me to look to Your Word to guide and lead my conduct to You. Help me to seek the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness; as I ask Jesus to steady my course.
I lean upon You for Your strength and courage and depend upon Your wisdom and find shelter and refuge in Your arms.
You will produce within me outstanding results as Your fruit shall grow within me, and the fruit will be seen in the world. You have taken all my problems and I have engaged Your mighty power to work on my behalf in the honour, praise, and glory of Your precious Son, Jesus Christ, my Lord and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God.
Thank You for fighting my battles for me. May I always have the results God wants me to have in His precious and peerless name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment