Friday 11 April 2014

New Blog Post: “Hold onto God’s Word.”



Deuteronomy 8:3 ESV And He humbled you and let you hunger and fed you with manna, which you did not know, nor did your fathers know, that He might make you know that man does not live by bread alone, but man lives by every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord.

Prayer

O my beloved God, let me come before You with praise, adoration, and love. Let me hold on to Your word, will, and promises. Please keep Your Word within my mind and heart and enlighten and enrich me. What You say always happens, and You have said there shall be no more delays. You will fulfil Your Word, and it shall come to pass it shall not be prolonged. You will speak the Word and will perform it. Your Word is reliable and true. You have made Your Word personal to me. I know sometimes it is difficult for me to understand the delay I have to experience, but I continue to wait for Your vision to come to pass. Your promises will come to pass, this is certain; it is sure, and it can never fail. Father, help me to look out at the future not through the eyes of chilling doubt but through the eyes of ever-increasing faith, and when I cannot understand help me just to stand. I ask this in Jesus Christ’s Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment