Friday 25 April 2014

New Blog Post:" Come Away My Beloved" – Frances J. Roberts.



Behold, I have made you a nest in the hollow of My hand, and you shall lie down and sleep.
Though the elements rage, though the winds blow and the floods come, you shall rest in peace.
For you are precious in My sight, O My child. I know you by name, for you are not the child of a stranger, but the fruit of My own loins. Yes, I have begotten you, I have called you by your name, and you are Mine.

Be not dismayed, for as I suffered, so shall you suffer in the world. I have not taken you out of the world, but I am with you to help you and to encourage you, and to give you strength in all you may be called upon to endure.

You face each new day with Me at your side. (Never forget that I am there.)
You meet every difficult circumstance with My arm outstretched to fight for you.

Do not lift your hand to attempt to accomplish any slightest task in your own strength. This I have forbidden. God helps not those who help themselves, but He is the champion of those who cannot help themselves, and of those who are wise enough not to try.
It is not your cooperation for which I have asked, but your submission. Not that you go alone until you fall, but that you draw upon My strength for every step – both the smooth and the rough.

If you form the habit of trusting Me in the easy way, you will find it the natural thing to lean upon Me in the difficult situation. And if I bring you through the river in summer, you shall not fear to trust Me in flood time.

So clasp your hand in Mine, and do not loosen your hold. For you cannot tell what great thing I may do for you through some small happening. Your every hair is numbered, and the most incidental occurrences of the most ordinary day I delight to choose and use to reveal My earnestness in helping you.

Clasp Me to your heart, for I love you with an everlasting love, and with strong cords I have bound you. Look not back, but look ahead, for I have glory prepared for you. Yes, when you look on My face you will surely say that these present sufferings are in no way comparable to the glory I have in store for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment