Friday 15 March 2013

' Do Not Use Human Reasoning.'

Reading: Luke 1:18

“Do not use human reasoning.”

Prayer

Lord, I come before You to help me with my sin of "reasoning”. I am so sorry Lord, and I repent from this sin. I allow my source of reasoning to be within my mind. I seek to turn away from this sin and ask You to cleanse me through Your Shed Blood and purify my mind in Christ Jesus name. Jesus, I ask You to set me free from this bondage that the enemy has placed upon my life. I give this sin to You. Please deliver me so I do not experience further withdrawal symptoms. I trust You in faith and place my sin, “source of reasoning” under the Cross and the Blood of Christ for He alone can set me free. Jesus, You will win all the victories in my mind, because I am totally surrendered and submitted to You in obedience to the will of our Father. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment