Tuesday 5 March 2013

'A Daily Prayer For Today'.



Read: 2 Samuel 7:18-22 (NKJV)

Prayer

O my precious God, who am I, O Lord God? And what is my house, that You have brought me this far? And yet this was a small thing in Your sight, O Lord God; and You have also spoken to Your servant’s house for a great while to come. Is this the manner of man/woman, O Lord God? “Now what more can I say to You? For You, Lord God, know your servant. For Your word’s sake, and according to Your own heart, You have done all these great things, to make Your servant know them.
Therefore You are great, O Lord God. For there is none like You, nor is there any other God besides You, according to all that I have heard with mine ears through Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, I will give You all the praise, thanksgiving, adoration and love now and forever more, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment