Thursday 14 February 2013

'Today's Daily Prayer'

Jeremiah 1:5-10 (NLT)


"I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as My spokesman to the world."
"O Sovereign LORD, “I said, "I can't speak for you! I'm too young!" Don't say that, "the LORD replied, "for you must go wherever I send you and say whatever I tell you. And don't be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and take care of you. I, the LORD, have spoken!" Then the LORD touched my mouth and said, "See, I have put My Words in your mouth! Today I appoint you to stand up against nations and kingdoms. You are to uproot some and tear them down, to destroy and overthrow them. You are to build others up and plant them."

Prayer

O my precious God, You have formed me in my mother's womb. Before I was born You set me apart and appointed me as Your spokeswoman to the world.
O Sovereign LORD, "I said, "I can't speak for you! I am too young!" Don't say that, "the LORD replied, "for you must go wherever I send you and say whatever I tell you. Do not be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and take care of you. You the LORD have spoken! Then the LORD touched my mouth and said, "See, I have put My Words in your mouth! Today I appoint you to stand up against nations and kingdoms. You are to uproot some and tear them down, to destroy and overthrow them. You are to build others up and plant them." Lord, You have spoken to me and I will obey Your commandments. I will walk in faith and put my trust in You to equip and empower me with the right words to reach the heart of Your people. I will magnify and glorify Your precious Name through Jesus Christ my LORD. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment