Thursday 6 October 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Everything In Christ’

Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need! He lets me rest in the meadow grass and leads me beside the quiet streams. He gives me new strength. He helps me do what honors him the most. (Psalm 23:1-3 TLB)

.                                                                   Prayer

Father God, You are my Shepherd, and I have everything I need! You let me rest in the meadow grass and lead me beside the quiet streams. You give me new strength daily. You help me do what is right and what honours You the most. 
You know the betrayal I have suffered, and You know how hard I've tried to hide from my fears of being hurt again. I shall let You remove the fragments of my wounded spirit. I can face my fears! In the humility of Your love and in the power of the Holy Spirit, I can proclaim the ascendancy of Your Word over my life to permit the peace that has been stolen from me to be restored. True to Your Word, You restore my soul. You shall make me a beacon of honour, but You need me to do my part, so I shall rise up and wash myself in the midst of glorious victory today. I commit and commend my life to You through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment