Monday 17 October 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God Loves My Heart’

You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing with the oil of joy. (Psalm 45:7 NIV)

.                                                                   Prayer

O my precious God, I love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, my God, has set me about my companions by anointing me with the oil of joy.You call me beautiful, for you are enthralled by my beauty; I honour you, for You are the Lord of my life. Today, I think about this wonderful truth: God finds me lovely. He created every detail that makes me unique – my personality, giftedness, and traits – with loving care, and He is enthralled with what He has accomplished within me. He is so precious to me and He is my God. He has filled me with potential, every facet of who I am and I am beautiful to Him. Yet what He loves most about me is that my heart, which has been cleansed and purified with His forgiveness and covered with His righteousness, now I shall honour, and obey Him with all of my heart. Now when I look into the mirror, praise Him for how He has made me, even those things I wish I could change. Then I can gaze into His face and realise that my beauty is a reflection of His. God, how wonderful it is to be loved so deeply and completely. Fill my eyes with your magnificent face, and my heart with your wonderful love. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment