Tuesday 11 October 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Life Is Good‘

“My beloved said to me, ‘Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. For the winter is past, the rain is over and gone. The flowers are springing up and the time of the singing of birds has come. Yes, spring is here. [*] The leaves are coming out, [*] and the grapevines are in blossom. How delicious they smell! Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.’"
(Song Of Solomon 2:10-13 TLB)

                                                                    Prayer

O my beloved God, You; have said to me, ‘Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. For winter is past, the rain is over and gone. The flowers are springing up and the time of the singing of birds has come. Yes, spring is here. The leaves are coming out, and the grapevines are in blossom. How delicious they smell! Arise, my love, my fair one and come away.’ 
Yes, Lord, Your are telling me the truth; my life is good, and You will always help me through the storms of the world as well as the storms of my mind. You’ll lift me out of every oppressive whirlwind, and self-destruction will not be my master. When I am weary, You’ll pick me up in Your arms. You’ll make me strong and put a new song in my throat. I shall be at peace with yesterday and look at the hope of today. I can look around me and see the spring of life that is all fresh and new in Jesus Christ. All this is possible, and all is mine. I give praise, thanksgiving, adoration and love to my beloved God now and always in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment