Sunday 2 October 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Standing Firm’

A good man has firm footing, but a crook will slip and fall. Better to be poor and honest than rich [*] and dishonest.(Proverbs. 10:9,19:1 TLB)
And one of the things I keep on praying for is the opportunity, God willing, [*] to come at last to see you and, if possible, that I will have a safe trip. For I long to visit you so that I can impart to you the faith [*] that will help your church grow strong in the Lord. Then, too, I need your help, for I want not only to share my faith with you but to be encouraged by yours: Each of us will be a blessing to the other. (Romans 8:10-12 TLB)

                                                                   Prayer

Lord Jesus, I thank You that my feet has been made firm in You. I shall not slip or fall because I am sustained in You. 
I keep praying for the opportunity for God to visit me, so that I can impart my faith and trust from Him to you and help our church to grow strong in the Lord. 
I am a person of integrity in Christ – a person who doesn't rely on false pretence. I have no need to boast or lie or fumble with false inventions to earn acceptance or keep the peace. My integrity doesn't muff responsibility but I delight in being loyal to the Lord Jesus Christ my precious Lord. I will not listen to words embroidered with flattery and dishonest intentions that make an ugly pattern to kept hidden in the cabinet of mistakes. I shall avoid this behaviour at all costs. I love honesty and faithfulness; I love the wholesomeness and the incorruptibility of my soul. I give all the honour, praise, glory, and thanksgiving to my precious Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment