Monday 24 October 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Word‘

I have thought much about your words and stored them in my heart so that they would hold me back from sin. (Psalm 119:11 TLB) 
Help me to do your will, for you are my God. Lead me in good paths, for your Spirit is good. (Psalm 143:10 TLB)

                                                                   Prayer

O my precious God, I have thought much about Your Words and have stored them within my heart so that they would hold me back from sin. Help me to do Your will, for You are my God. Lead me in good paths, for Your Spirit is good. Help me to do the work You have called me to do today. Help me to be brave and strong. Pull down the strongholds of everything in my heart that stands in the will and way of God, and help me to fight the good fight. Help me to resist the devil and all of his works. 
Grant me the Wisdom, Power and Courage needed to fulfil the plans You have made for my life. May Your peace which passes all understanding be mine. I shall let You be my loving guide and friend who enables me in everything I am called to do today. I shall observe the mind of Christ, and in every word I speak and all I do, let You be the inspiration I need to do Your perfect will for the glory of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment