Wednesday 5 October 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Plan’s’

Be glad for all God is planning for you. Be patient in trouble, and prayerful always.
(Romans 12:12 TLB)
And let us not get tired of doing what is right, for after a while we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t get discouraged and give up. (Galatians 6:9 TLB)

                                                                 Prayer

O my precious God, I am so thankful for everything You are planning for me. I shall be patient in my troubles, and very prayerful. I shall not be discouraged or detected. I shall not get tired of doing what is right, for after a while I will reap a harvest of blessing if I don’t get discouraged and give up. 
You are revealing Yourself and Your creativity to me in exciting new ways. You have a few new skies for me to fly, steep valleys to zip-line across, tall hills to climb – an oh, I am going to love the challenges ahead because I will see Your hand on everything I touch, and I’ll bring Your joy with me wherever I go. How I praise, adore  and worship You, giving you all my praise and thanksgiving through Jesus Christ, my precious Lord; now and always. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment