Sunday 30 October 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Waiting For Answers‘

For when the way is rough, your patience has a chance to grow. So let it grow, and don’t try to squirm out of your problems. For when your patience is finally in full bloom, then you will be ready for anything, strong in character, full and complete. (James 1:3-4 TLB)

                                                                 Prayer

Father, when the way is rough, my patience has a chance to grow. So I shall let it grow, and not try to squirm out of my problems. When my patience is finally in full bloom, then I will be ready for anything, strong in character, full and complete.
I have been waiting for answers to my prayers, and I have been patient. I will not let doubt bite me on the neck when I have come this far trusting You. I know doubt will strip me of my faith, it is as simple as peeling an orange. I ask the Holy Spirit of God to strengthen my faith, that my faith is built solely upon the Rock and Foundation of the Lord Jesus Christ. Doubt, doesn't fit who I am any longer, there isn't any room for doubt in my life so in the precious name of Jesus I ask Him to cast it out. I trust in God’s Word, and believe when His Word tells me; He will never leave me or forsake me I trust in what His Word says. I also know above the shouts of confusion He is with me as I wait patiently for Him. He is  answering me – but in His time. I shall let Him carry me to the place that is best for me I shall let Him multiply His best for me. This best He has for me is worth waiting for. I shall endure a little longer and then I shall endure with triumph as He wins all my battles for me. Thank You, Lord Jesus; for all Your faithfulness You have shown towards me now and forever more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment