Wednesday 19 October 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’- ‘Stand Silent’

“Stand silent! Know that I am God! I will be honoured by every nation in the world!”
(Psalm 46:10 TLB)

                                                                   Prayer

O my precious God, I shall stand silent!  for I know You are God! You will be honoured by every nation in the world.
I see Your hand in all things – You shall be glorified, not man or self. My time is in Your hands and it is time for me to watch and listen. I shall perceive what You will show me and You will teach me – I am blessed, and called for Your Kingdom purposes and You will raise me up when the time is right. 
I trust in You and shall not fight the desires of my heart, but I shall follow You and learn from Your ways. You are with me, You will guard and protect me, just as You have always done – thankfully I shall remember!
I believe in Jesus Christ, and He will help me to be wise as He guides my footsteps, to follow Him. He hear’s my prayers and He knows my heart is true. He shall bless me because I am His child. 
I trust in God’s Word and will be a faithful student, who hears His voice and believes. He  knows my heart, and it is true to His calling, following Him, taking my hand and leading me, as He directs my steps.
The enemy will try to sift me as wheat, but I shall remain faithful servant to Christ. I shall focus on Him, and His teachings and will be strong in His  name – I shall not let my fears distract me, for He is with me and He will guide me as long as I walk and put my trust in Him. I praise and thank Him always and forever more in Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment