Friday 5 January 2018

New Blog Post – ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Teachings‘

My son, never forget the things I’ve taught you. If you want a long and satisfying life, closely follow my instructions. Never tire of loyalty and kindness. Hold these virtues tightly. Write them deep within your heart. If you want favor with both God and man, and a reputation for good judgment and common sense, then trust the Lord completely; don’t ever trust yourself. (Proverbs 3:1-5 TLB)

Jesus, has taught me through the Holy Spirit of God; that I should never forget His teachings. I wanted to learn everything I could from Him and more than anything else I wanted to obey His instructions. I never wanted to go back into my old way of life. My relationship with Jesus Christ is very important to me. Before I open my Bible and daily readings I pray for wisdom, discernment, and understanding and ask the Holy Spirit of God to open my ears to hear what He wants me to hear, and open my eyes to see what He wants me to see. I pray He will enlighten the path He wants me to walk on. God’s Word has enriched my life and my faith is growing deeper in Jesus Christ. I am so thankful and grateful to God for the new life He has given to me through His precious Son Jesus Christ my Lord. I trust Him completely.

                                                        Prayer

All these new things are from God who brought us back to himself through what Christ Jesus did. And God has given us the privilege of urging everyone to come into his favor and be reconciled to him. (2 Corinthians 5:18 TLB)
May the Lord of peace himself give you his peace no matter what happens. The Lord be with you all. (2 Thessalonians 3:16 TLB)




No comments:

Post a Comment