Monday 30 June 2014

New Blog Post: “Only The Lord Can Save Us”





Prayer

O my precious God, You have shown us not to be troubled or anxious over anything in our lives today. You have taken us from the places far away on the earth and called us from a faraway country. You have said, ‘You are My servants,’ I have chosen you and have not turned against you'. So don’t worry, because I am with you. Don’t be afraid because I am Your God.’ You will make us strong and You will help us; You will support us with Your right hand that saves us.
All the people who are angry with us will be ashamed and disgraced. Those who are against us will disappear and be lost. We will look for our enemies, but we will not find them. Those who fought against us will vanish completely. You are the Lord our God, who holds us with Your right hand, and You tell us, ‘don’t be afraid’, for I will help you declares the Lord.
I am the Lord. That is My name. I will not give My glory to another; I will not let idols take the praise that should be Mine. The things You have said over our lives have happened, and now I tell you about new things. Before those things happen, I will tell you about them declares the Lord.
We will sing a new song to the Lord; sing His praises everywhere on the earth. We will praise Him, all you people who live in faraway places. Only the Lord is worthy of our praise, thanksgiving, adoration and love through Jesus Christ our precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment