Wednesday 29 January 2014

New Blog Post: “Stay in Agreement with God”



Matthew 18:19-20 ESV Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”

Father, I desire to stay in agreement with Your will. I want to draw closer and nearer to You, so my faith may grow deep in Christ Jesus. Show me Your characteristics, personality, and nature so it may help me to become more like Christ, my precious Lord. I desire to wear Your mantle and Your yoke and to be harnessed to You. I want to serve You in the way You want me to serve. With my whole heart I am willing to follow You in obedience to Your sovereign will. There is no question of me being disobedient. Holy Spirit, please take Your rightful place and be enthroned upon my heart and will. I am transparent before You. I will not hide anything from You.
My relationship with You will be based upon the truth and honesty in the light of Jesus Christ. My mind and heart are dedicated to God’s service. I shall keep my thoughts and words with God’s Word. The blessings of God will chase me down and overtake me. God is on my side and He fights all my battles against all mine enemies. I am blessed in Christ Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment