Wednesday 15 April 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – The Unveiling is Removed

2 Corinthians 3:18 NLT So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord – who is Spirit – makes us more and more like Him as we are changed into His glorious image.

The glory that the Spirit imparts to the believer is more excellent and last longer than the glory that Moses experienced. By gazing at the nature of God with unveiled minds, we can be more like Him. In the Good News, we see the truth about Christ, and it transforms us morally as we understand and and apply it. Through learning about Christ’s life, we can understand how wonderful God is and what He is really like. As our knowledge deepens, the Holy Spirit helps us to change. Becoming Christlike is a progressive experience (see Romans 8:29; Galatians 4:19. Philippians 3:21; 1 John 3:2). The more closely we follow Christ, the more we will be like Him.

Prayer

Father God, thank You for removing the veil from my eyes so, I can now see the glory of Jesus Christ, in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. He has brought the truth into my heart, enabling and empowering me to see He is the Lord – who is Spirit – makes me more and more like Him. I am being changed day by day, moment by moment; into His glorious image. I cannot express enough, how grateful and thankful I am to You for sending Your precious Son, to die for me a sinner on the Cross of Calvary. Through His glorious name He has set me free from all my sin, and washed and cleansed me in the supernatural power of His shed Blood. He has paid the price my sin, paying it in full. He was pierced for my transgressions, He was crushed for my iniquities, the punishment I should have had, He took upon Himself, and by His wounds and stripes I am forever healed in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I give Him all the glory, honour, praise, and thanksgiving now and forevermore. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment