Monday 27 April 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – I Need God’s Strength

Isaiah 40:29-31 NLT He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Even youths will become weak and tired; and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.

Even the strongest people get tired at times, but God’s power and strength never diminish. He is never too tired or too busy to help and listen to those who call upon His name. His strength is my Source of Strength. When I feel all of my life is crushing around me and I cannot go another step, I remember that I can call upon God at anytime and ask Him to renew my strength.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, without Your power I am weak and have no strength. I ask You to fill me with Your supernatural power through the Holy Spirit of God, and make me strong. 
I am tired and exhausted from my trials, but once again I turn to You and trust You that I will find new strength in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord. He is my Source of Strength, and I lean, rely, depend upon Him, to enable, empower, and to energise me afresh and anew. I ask this prayer in Jesus Christ’s precious name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment