Tuesday 7 April 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – The Good News of Christ


Colossians 1:28-29 NLT So we tell others about Christ, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all the wisdom God has given us. We want to present them to God, perfect in their relationship to Christ. That’s why I work and struggle so hard depending on Christ’s mighty power that works within me.

Christ’s message is to everyone, so everywhere I go I try to bring the Good News of Christ to all those who will listen. I need an effective presentation of the Good News, depending, leaning, and relying upon the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, to help me bring the truth which includes warnings and teachings. The warning is that without Christ, people are doomed to eternal separation from God. The teaching is that salvation is available through faith in Jesus Christ. As Jesus Christ works in you, through the Holy Spirit of God, He enables us to tell others about Him, warning and teaching them in love. Whom do you know that needs to hear this message.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, we praise and thank You for sending the Helper to live and abide within me, enabling and empowering me to bring the Good News of Jesus Christ, to the heart of Your people. Thank You for filling me in Your wisdom to help me to present others to Christ Jesus. Sometimes, I struggle so hard to reach out to Your people, but You have promised to  guide and lead me to the people You want to touch with Your presence and glory. Grant me the confidence and faith to help me to teach others and warning them in love. Without Christ, I can do nothing, but in Him I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. He helps me to help others as He has helped me. All the honour, praise, and glory are His now and forever more in the precious name of Jesus Christ our precious Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment