Wednesday 22 April 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – The Lord is Living Among Us

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT For the Lord Your God is living among you. He is a mighty saviour. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

It is good to know the Lord Himself will remove His hand of judgment, disperse Israel’s enemies, and come to live among His people. He will give them gladness. Zephaniah points out that gladness results when we allow God to be with us. We do that faithfully following Him and obeying His commands. Then God rejoices over us with singing. If you want to be happy, draw close to the Source of happiness by obeying God.

Prayer 

O Gracious God, how thankful and grateful I am to You. You are living within me. You are my Mighty Saviour. You will take delight in me with gladness. With Your love, You will calm all my fears. You will rejoice over me with joyful songs. I can never praise and thank You enough for Your precious Son Jesus Christ. He gave His life for me on the Cross of Calvary, forgiving me all of my sins. He sent His supernatural power of the Holy Spirit, who dwells and lives within me. He strengthens me daily enabling and empowering me, to live my life for the honour, glory, and praise of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment