Tuesday 28 April 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – Jesus is the Light of the World

Psalm 36:9 TLB For You are the Fountain of life; our light is from Your light.

Jesus is the fountain and the bread of life. We must go to Him when we are thirsty and hungry. Only Jesus can quench our thirst and hunger forever. He is the eternal life we have accepted. He also provides a glorious inheritance in Christ, which will be ours in the kingdom of heaven one day. We must ask God to flood our hearts with His pure light so we can understand the wonderful future He has in store for us. We need His wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to help us understand the future He has planned. We need the same mighty power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Learn He is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else in this world or in the world to come. God puts all things under the authority of Christ, which gives Him the authority over and for the benefit of the church. We must ask to be filled with the strong presence of Jesus Christ daily.


Prayer

Lord Jesus Christ, You have given me life by cleansing and purifying me and making me clean from all sin. Flood my body with the light of Jesus Christ, so I can understand the wonderful future You have promised me. Let me realize what a rich and glorious inheritance You are going to give to me. Grant me spiritual wisdom and understanding so I may grow deeper and further in the knowledge of God. Help me to begin to understand the incredible greatness of all Your power, because I do believe in You. It is that same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead and seated Him in the place of honour at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms. He is by far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else in this world or in the world to come. God has put all things under the authority of Jesus Christ by giving Him this authority over and for the benefit of the church. Fill me with the strong presence of Christ now and forever more. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment