Wednesday 8 April 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God’s Promise

Genesis 28:15 NLT What’s more I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go. One day I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have finished giving you everything I have promised.

God’s covenant promise to Abraham and Isaac was offered to Jacob as well. It was not enough to be Abraham’s grandson; Jacob had to establish his own personal relationship with God. God has no grandchildren, each person must have a personal relationship with Him. It is not enough to hear wonderful stories about Christians in your family. You need to become part of the story yourself.

Prayer

Gracious and loving Father, thank You that You are with me, and You will protect me wherever I go. I know one day You will bring me back to the land You have promised to me. You will not leave me until You have finished giving me everything You have promised me. I praise and thank You for the covenant promise You have made with me, in the glory of Jesus Christ’s precious name; and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment