Thursday 16 April 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – God is My Teacher

Psalm 32:8 NLT The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advice you and watch over you.”

We must listen to what God is telling us and wait for Him come to us to instruct and teach us daily. Our God says we must not be anxious or troubled because He is in control of our lives. He shows us how to come face-to-face with our inadequacies, failures, and limitations. We all are prone to frustration and worry, and we experience anxiety but now do not need to carry these burdens any longer when God is willing to carry them. If God wants to keep us useful to Him, He may use discipline and punishment when he sees it is necessary. God longs to guide us with love and wisdom rather than punishment, and He offers to teach us and guide us to the best direction we should take. Accept the advice written in God’s word and do not let your stubbornness keep you from obeying God’s Word and reclaim who we are in God.

Prayer

O my beloved God, You will instruct and teach me in the way that I should go. You will counsel and watch over me. Father, You control and harness me with a bit and bridle enabling me to walk step by step with You. You teach me to come face-to-face with my inadequacies, failures, and limitations. I am prone to frustration, worry, and experience anxiety. Father, I turn all these burdens over to You. I now recognize I cannot control anything, because the world does not spin around me. I will concentrate on You and do what You have prepared for me in accordance with Your plans that You provide! You look within my heart, and You know what my full potential is and this is the most important thing to me. It does not matter what other people may think of me. Through You, I have overcome two obstacles, my family and the members of my church community who fail to recognize me. I reclaim who I am in God and who He says I am. Open my eyes Jesus and put someone in my life that will confirm what God has placed within me through Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment