Wednesday 9 November 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Provisions’

They asked for meat, and he sent them quail and gave them manna—bread from heaven. He opened up a rock, and water gushed out to form a river through the dry and barren land; for he remembered his sacred promises to Abraham his servant. (Psalm 105:40-42 TLB)

                                                                         Prayer

Father God, when I ask for Your provisions for me, You always provide for me in accordance to Your holy promise. I do not want to be tangled up in wrong thoughts, and do not want to forget what the Bible has promised me. I want to follow the path of the Holy Spirit of God. I want to be able to understand that Your mercies are new to me each morning and that You will provide for me in miraculous ways as I travel through life. Through the Bible it contains all the hope and wisdom I need for each new day. The Bible was written for me, and the truth it contains is just as powerful today as when it was first penned. When You, O God, promises to love me, provide for me, and guide me each day, You mean it. You spread Your wings around me with the legions of Your angels and arc angles and I am protected by You each day, I praise and thank You for this as I place my trust in You completely in Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment