Monday 7 November 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Being One In God ’

Jesus replied, “What I am telling you so earnestly is this: Unless one is born of water and the Spirit, [*] he cannot enter the Kingdom of God. Men can only reproduce human life, but the Holy Spirit gives new life from heaven. (John 3:5-6 TLB)


                                                                     Prayer

Father, You are telling me earnestly: Unless one is born of water and the Spirit, we cannot enter the Kingdom of God. Men can only reproduce human life, but the Holy Spirit gives us new life from heaven. I praise and thank You that You have given me this new life from heaven through the Holy Spirit of God.
Father, You know I am in need of help, and so You will answer me, but first You want me to see myself as one with You. We are not separate and neither are we apart. I am grounded on firm solid ground, while You are not up in the clouds with a pair of holy binoculars and a yellow legal pad taking notes. 
I understand Your Spirit is in me. We are united from inside; and I am listening to what You want to say to me. You are always with me now! We are spiritually connected in a divine, miraculous fusion making us one spirit. What is born of the flesh is flesh, but Your Spirit has fused my human spirit and has created a new life in me. Right now. Here and now. This minute. When I specifically ask You for guidance, I trust You will guide me along the right way in accordance to Your perfect will. I shall listen with my heart, and You will hear me forever and always in the precious and holy name of Jesus Christ my Lord, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, I give You all the praise, adoration, and thanksgiving. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment