Friday 25 November 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Live By Faith’

Instantly Jesus reached out his hand and rescued him. “O man of little faith,” Jesus said. “Why did you doubt me?” (Matthew 14:31 TLB)

                                                                     Prayer

O my precious God, grant me the faith that does not doubt, and increase my faith, so that I will never doubt You. I refuse to have a doubtful mind, which is driven and tossed by the wind. When I have to make any kind of decision within my life, I will make sure I have included God in the decision making, asking Him to guide and lead me through the Holy Spirit of God in faith in the name of Jesus Christ. I cannot expect God to answer my prayers and petitions and give me a solid answer, if I am not walking in faith. 
I relinquish all my emotions and feelings to God, for they are not reliable sources to base important decisions upon. In Christ Jesus, I have all the guidance I need; because He has planned my life. He has numbered the hairs on my head. He has calculated the breaths I’ve breathed and stored them in golden containers, to celebrate a life lived through Jesus Christ. I am close to His heart. I’ll never doubt His love. The Holy Spirit of God, assures me who I am in Jesus Christ. He is my life forever and always in His precious name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment