Thursday 10 November 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Deep Passion‘

And they will pray for you with deep fervor and feeling because of the wonderful grace of God shown through you. Thank God for his Son—his Gift too wonderful for words.
(2 Corinthians 9:15TLB)

                                                                  Prayer

O my precious Lord, I shall pray with deep passion, ardour, and intensity; and have feelings of the wonderful grace of God, You have shown towards me. I praise and thank You, O God, for Your Beloved Son Jesus Christ – this precious Gift too wonderful for words for me to express. 
A gift is measured by the effort and love it took to give it to me, and every gift You have given to me; gives me wings to go to my heavenly savings account where nothing is calculated by numbers but by integrity. You want me to see the divinely appointed authority of the gifts I give to people. When I give a gift through effort, grief, sacrifice, sorrow, hardship, and joy, it bears powerful authority through the Holy Spirit of God. I shall start to proclaim the authority of the gifts God has given to me, for such gifts aren't mere charitable niceties; they're kisses from You. The gifts I have given come from a selfless heart which go to You first, then to the recipients. No matter how simple or grand, I freely give, whatever the cost, because it's the heart of the giver that multiplies itself and only what I give from the heart is truly mine and Yours always in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment