Monday 21 November 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Respect One Another’

Show respect for everyone. Love Christians everywhere. Fear God and honor the government. (1 Peter 2:17 TLB)

                                                                      Prayer

Father God, when I live in the light with Jesus Christ, this helps me to share fellowship with others. You have shown me that I must have respect and love for everyone. I must love Christians everywhere and I really want to do this.
As I walk forward in my relationship with God, it is so important that I spend time with others who share the same faith. Father, I ask You to find friends who are women of faith, who have the same heart and mind, through Jesus Christ. 
Only You can open the doors of opportunities for me leading me into the right places, where I am able to serve You and serve others. I want to be surprised O God, how quickly I bond and how deep and lasting my relationships become. After all, I share a secret, the greatest love of all! 
I want to surround myself with women who love and respect God and find they can be a source of true wisdom and spiritual encouragement. Father, You never intended that I walk the life of faith alone, but rather with other women who love and support me through Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment