Wednesday 23 November 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God Makes A Way Out’

He forgives all my sins. He heals me. He ransoms me from hell. He surrounds me with loving-kindness and tender mercies. (Psalm 103:3-4 TLB)

                                                                  Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for forgiving me all my sins. You heal me. You ransomed me from hell. You surround me with loving-kindness and tender mercies. How grateful and thankful I am to You, through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. 
Father, You will never let me bake in the oven of my mistakes. I have taken some wrong paths in my life, and I have gotten myself tangled in relationships I’d like to get out of, thankfully You have always been there to help and support me. So, I can come to You openly, honestly, and make a new start. You will remove the hot glare from my life, and You’ll place me in my sweet destiny. I put my hand into the hand of God, my faith is in Him. 
Father, thank You that You have plans for me – plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to open doors of possibilities for me. I shall be strong, bold, and courageous, and trust You to deliver me through whatever my life holds; through Jesus Christ my precious Lord, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment