Friday 18 November 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Gods Laws’

Constantly remind the people about these laws, and you yourself must think about them every day and every night so that you will be sure to obey all of them. For only then will you succeed. Yes, be bold and strong! Banish fear and doubt! For remember, the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:8-9 TLB)

                                                                          Prayer

Gracious God, I am constantly to remind people about Your laws, and I myself must think about them every day and every night so that I will be sure to obey all of them. For only then will I succeed. Yes, I will be bold and strong! I banish all fear and doubt in Jesus Christ’s name. I remember, the Lord my God is with me wherever I go. All heaven is behind my success. The Words You speak to me create life and power, so today, I take Your Word and Your authority, as my strength, my shield, and my oxygen. I will see truth in all that You tell me, my faith will intensify, and my success will burgeon beyond human ability to the point where I’ll bring to pass that which is not by contending and speaking it out. Haven't You told me whatever I ask in Your name You’ll answer? Isn’t it written that faith is the substance of things unseen? In You I have the good success You ordained for me from the beginning. 
O Lord my God, many and many a time You have done great miracles for me, and I am ever in Your thoughts. Who else can do such glorious things? No one else can be compared with You. There isn't time to tell of all Your wonderful deeds. Quicken my spirit that I am able to reach out and touch those people lives You want me to touch for the glory and honour of Your precious name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment