Monday 28 November 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Truth‘

I will reveal these truths to you so that you can describe these glorious deeds of Jehovah to your children and tell them about the mighty miracles he did. (Psalm 78:4 TLB)

                                                                     Prayer

Father, You have revealed all the truths to me so that I can describe these glorious deeds of Jehovah to my children; and tell them about the mighty miracles You do. My life is a testimony of the way You work. People will learn whether they can truly trust the Lord by observing how to handle moments of joy as well as times of sorrow. When I battle hardships and obstacles, I still demonstrate faith in my unshakable God. The prophets of old the disciples experienced terrible pressure. However, each one of them refused to give up or react negatively to their circumstances. Rather, they were proactive – they did not only honour the Lord and they grew in their faith, but many others came to know Him through their excellent example. The same is true for me, but I must decide to trust in Him in every situation. I will honour God no mater what happens. I will be His faithfulness witness for Him as well. He has commanded me to speak the truth to my children … that they may set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, and keep His commandments, I shall obey His command in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment