Saturday 30 April 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Don’t Be Afraid’

Don't be afraid, for the Lord will go before you and will be with you; He will not fail nor forsake you. (Deuteronomy 31:8 TLB)

                                                                          Prayer

Oh, my precious God, I shall not be afraid, for You the Lord will go before me and will be with me; You will not fail nor forsake me. You have not sent me out alone. No, no, no, never alone. You are right beside me, and Your Spirit goes before me preparing every millimetre of my way. The unredeemed in their self-pity may distress themselves with loneliness, but I am endowed with wisdom and a creative spirit, and these are my friends. I shall never think I am alone even when I don’t know about the unknown, and danger snarls in the shadows. You are my courage! Not only that, You are the Light of the world, that exposes the pests of my soul, those ruinous thoughts that tell me I am alone. Today, I shall tell myself I am not alone. I shall follow You, the Lord Jesus Christ. I won't be stumbling through the darkness, for living light will flood the path of my soul forever and always in Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment