Tuesday 26 April 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Strong and Graceful’

To all who mourn in Israel He will give: beauty for ashes, joy instead of mourning; praise instead of heaviness. For God has planted them like a strong and graceful oaks for His own glory. (Isaiah 61:3 TLB)

                                                                         Prayer

O my beloved God, You will give to me: beauty for ashes; and  You shall turn my mourning into joy. For You have planted me to be like a strong and graceful oak for Your own glory. I will praise Your precious name and will not allow heaviness to come near me, because I trust and have confidence in Your name. How delightful, and how right it is that You wrap me in gladness that  lathers me with a precious healing ointment. You will give me all of Your gifting which will express Yourself through me to use for Your glory, kingdom, and name. I ask You to show me my creative ideas that will glorify and magnify Your name. Hallelujah! Yes, let me praise the Lord! I delight to do Your will and to follow all of Your commandments in obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment