Wednesday 6 April 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – 'You Are My Shield'

You have given me Your salvation as my shield. Your right hand, O Lord, supports me; Your gentleness has made me great. (Psalm 18:35 TLB)

                                                                 Prayer

Father, thank You for giving me Your salvation as my shield. Your right hand, O Lord, supports me; Your gentleness has made me great. How greatful I am to You O God, for everything You have done for me through Jesus Christ my precious Lord.
Your Holy Spirit, has made me bold. He has taken away my shyness for shyness is not a virtue, (in heaven there is no shyness.) You are the One who has made me bold and courageous. In You I have confidence and trust to go forward in Your name, I shall not shrink back, and always be assured that I am important to You, and I shall succeed. 
You have shown me how to be gentle in my boldness, and face the world with loving compassion, flinging aside all shame and fear. Your Holy Spirit has built me up, He guides and leads me and helps me to do what is right and in accordance to Your will. I shall be strong and go forward in Your name, the name that is above all names. The world has tried to intimidate me, bully me, but You have established all the boundaries that surround me and I will stand my ground in You. You have said, “No one will be able to oppose me as long as I live, for You will be with me just as You were with Moses; You will not abandon me or fail  to help me. I shall be strong and brave, for I will be successful leader of Your people; and they shall conquer all the land You promised to their ancestors. I need only be strong and courageous and obey to the letter every law that You have given to me, for if I am careful to obey every one of them. I will be successful in everything I do in the name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord.” Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment