Friday 15 April 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘God Saved Me’

For God so loved the world so much that He gave His Only Son so that anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3 16 TLB)

                                                                         Prayer

O my precious God, You love Your people so much; You gave Your One and Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ; so that anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but shall have eternal life. How I praise and thank You for Him and what He did for me on the Cross of Calvary. I am so grateful and thankful to Him. I cannot appreciate Him enough for all He has done for me through my precious Lord.. 
So, now let heaven fill my  thoughts; and don’t let me spend my time worrying about things down here. Once I went along with the crowd and I was just like all the others, full of sin, obeying Satan,the mighty prince of power of the air, who is at work right now in the hearts of those who are against the Lord. 
Father, You reached down and saved me for I called out to Your name. I came humbly before You and You gave me life in Jesus name. He has given me the confidence that He saved me from the evil forces of this world which could have hurt and destroyed me. I am His now. I am born again in the Spirit of God, in my thinking, my choices, my attitudes, my mind-set, and my personality. He saved me from the powerlessness and wrong choices I made. He saved me from the shackles of yesterday. Now, I live in a brand new day, living it to the fullness of Jesus Christ my precious Lord, giving Him all my praise, worship, adoration, and love always and forever more. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment