Tuesday 3 May 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘Bless the Lord ‘

I will bless You as long as live, lifting up my hands to You in prayer. (Psalm 63:4 TLB)

                                                                    Prayer

O my God, I bless You as long as I live, I shall lift up my hands to You in prayer. You are merciful and gentle, Lord, slow in getting angry, full of constant loving-kindness and of truth. I shall honour You Lord, I call and Your compassionate heart opens up to me. I ask and You reach out to me with Your giving hand and give me far more than I ask for. 
“Life hurries past, too strong to stop, too sweet to lose.” Life indeed hurries, but there’s still time to do something significant—something nobody can do, but me. Nobody’s going to live for me. I shall extend my hands wide-spread to You. I reach and stretch to accept the countless blessings and all the answers to the prayers You have stored up for me in Glory. I shall keep what is mine, but I shall give all the credit and honour, glory to You the almighty God. I bring to Him all my praise and thanksgiving in the precious name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment