Tuesday 19 April 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘God’s Reward ’

The Lord rewarded me for doing right and being pure. For I have followed His commands and have not sinned by turning back from following Him. He gives me the surefootedness of a mountain goat upon the crags. He leads me safely along the top of the cliffs. He prepares me for battle and gives me strength to draw an iron bow! On the day when I was weakest, they attacked. But the Lord held Me steady. He led me to a place of safety, for He delights in me.  (Psalm 18:20-21,33-34; 18-19 TLB)

                                                                 Prayer

O my precious God, You will reward me for doing right and being pure. I have followed Your commandments and have not sinned by turning back from following You or returning to my old ways of life. You have given me surefootedness of a mountain goat upon the crags. You lead me safely along the top of the cliffs. You prepare me for battle and You give me strength to draw an iron bow! On the day when I was at my weakest, they attacked me. But the Lord held me and kept me steady. You led me to a place of safety, for You delight in me. For long ago the Lord said to Israel: I have loved My people, with an everlasting love; with loving-kindness I have drawn them to Me.  
There is no higher reward in my life than having God’s approval. When I want recognition, I shall come to God first, not the world, nor my family, and not even to other believers. God gives to me far more that I could ask. He recognises me for who I am. Today, I shall be who I am in Christ Jesus my precious Lord now and forever more. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment