Thursday 21 April 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘Spiritual Danger ‘

Keep your eyes open for spiritual danger; stand true to the Lord; act like men; be strong; and whatever you do, do it with kindness and love. (1 Corinthians 16:13-14 TLB)

                                                                      Prayer

Father God, do not let me confuse humility with timidity. I am not timid. Timidity is not one of Your attributes. Your Holy Spirit, is bold within me. I am filled with Your Spirit, and therefore, timidity , shyness, and fearfulness are not a part of my nature. Faith is my banner, my shield, my friend. My faith must be bold. It is never wimpy. Faith gives me the power to bring forth what is presently non-existent! My faith brings hope to life. I shall not be wimpy or shy about my needs or the needs of those I pray for. When I approach the eternal throne of grace, I shall be bold and brave courageously proclaiming Your Word and Your promises to Your people.
I shall keep my eyes open for spiritual danger; standing true to the Lord; I shall act like a woman; and be strong; and whatever I do, I shall do it with kindness and love. I’m so blessed to have had many older woman in my life to steady my course in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am committed to God’s highest calling and commit to be one of God’s precious “older” woman in the Lord. 
Let me mentor women and be encouraging to them with Your wisdom, knowledge, discernment, understanding, insight, and truthfulness through the Holy Spirit of God. May they be blessed and I will also be blessed! Let me share what is excellent, what is good; what is God’s perfect will through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment