Friday 15 April 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘God’s Child’

Yes, dear friends, we are already God’s children, right now, and we can’t even imagine what it is going to be like later on. But we do know this, that when He comes we will be like Him, as a result of seeing Him as He really is. (1 John 3:2TLB)

                                                                          Prayer

Father, I am Your friend, I am Your child, right now, and I cannot even imagine what it is going to be like later on. But one thing I do know is, that when Jesus comes I will be like Him, as a result of me seeing Him as He really is.
I shall obey God because I am His child; I will not slip back into my old ways – doing evil, because I know better through the Holy Spirit of God. I shall be holy now in everything I do, with the help of the Holy Spirit of God. 
Father, I thank You that You are giving me a renewed sense of purpose. I will not live my life any longer as being part of the world, because I belong to Jesus Christ’s kingdom. This means I will renew my commitment to Him daily. I ask You to mould, knit and shape me by Your Word, where You will transform me into Your very image. 
I want You to unfold a higher standard for me to live by, a deeper ongoing experience in Your Spirit, so my life will take on a new vibrancy and brilliance to reflect the personality of the Beloved. I shall no longer accept as normal old, impure, unholy thoughts and feelings because Your presence is more real to me than anything I could have in this material world. Let Your standards become my life standards and let me become one with You through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment