Saturday 23 April 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘You Cannot Hide From God’

You will live under a government that is just and fair. Your enemies will stay far away; you will live in peace. Terror shall not come near. (Isaiah 54:14 TLB)

                                                                         Prayer

Father, I live under Your government and authority, that is just and fair in Jesus Christ name. My enemies shall stay far away from me; and I shall live in Your peace.
I give to You everything that is false within me. I admit my sin and take responsibility for my sin in the mighty name of Jesus. I give You all heaviness that has been dragging me down in my life and ask You to forgive me for letting these sins be apart of my life. I ask You to set me free through the Blood of Christ. Remove the sluggish warp of oppression that seeks to overwhelm me. I will not allow depression or terror to capture my heart or mind, for my heart and mind belong to Jesus Christ.
I cast have all my worries and cares upon You, for You are watching everything that concerns me. You are my hiding place from every storm of life; You even keep me from getting into trouble! You surround me with songs of victory. Thank You for Your Holy Spirit, He will sweetly and beautifully flow through my emotions and feelings as I cast all my cares and troubles upon Him. I take Your power today and stand against all demonic threats to my happiness and contentment in Your name.
Thank You, for the known plans You have made for me; they are plans for my good and not for evil, to give me a future and a hope. You will transform my mind and I will be able to see and anticipate the wondrous things You have planned for me in the precious and holy name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment