Tuesday 7 January 2020

‘Cone and Join Me in God’s Word’ - Confidence in Christ

Isaiah 41:10 NIV So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

God has shown how He wants us to be confident in Him. We are to lean upon, rely upon, and depend upon Him. If we depend upon His resources and not our own, then He will give us His strength to cope through the Holy Spirit of God. We need to get our relationship right with God, being rooted and grounded in Jesus Christ. He gives us constant assurance that He is always with us so we do not need to be afraid. We need to seek His face and company through prayer and reading His Word. This helps us to understand how He wants us to grow. One thing for certain if You have a relationship with God and He is your constant companion, you will allow Him to do whatever He wants to do in your life.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are teaching me to be confident in You; through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, in the precious name of Jesus Christ I will not be afraid. I am learning daily to depend upon, rely upon, and lean upon Jesus Christ, and draw from His resources and not in my own strength. I ask that I will be rooted and grounded in Him. May my relationship be built upon the rock and foundation of  Jesus Christ. I commit and commend this prayer to Him now and forever more. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment