Wednesday 15 January 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’- Praying Effectively

Colossians 2:2 Living Bible (TLB)

This is what I have asked of God for you: that you will be encouraged and knit together by strong ties of love, and that you will have the rich experience of knowing Christ with real certainty and clear understanding. For God’s secret plan, now at last made known, is Christ himself. 

The Holy Spirit of God, has taught me to pray effectively in the name of Jesus Christ. When I pray to God, I use His Word’s, as He guides and leads me in prayer. 
I have asked of God for you; that you will be encouraged and knit together by strong ties of love, and that you will have the rich experience of knowing Christ with real certainty and clear understanding. For God’s secret plan, now at last made known, is Christ Himself. In Him lie hidden all the mighty, untapped treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
I am saying this because I am afraid that someone may fool you with smooth talk. For though I am far away from you my heart is with you, happy because you are getting along so well, happy because of your strong faith in Christ. And now just as you trusted Christ to save you, trust Him, too, for each day’s problems; live in vital union with Him. Let your roots grow down into Him and draw up nourishment from Him. See that you go on growing in the Lord, and become strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught. Let your lives overflow with joy and thanksgiving for all he has done.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray that whoever reads this ‘Blog’ today, will be encouraged and blessed in abundance as these words unfold within their hearts. 
I praise and thank You for Your people, I ask that You would water the seeds and sow those seeds deep into their hearts, minds, body, souls, and spirits.  I pray that Your people will be encouraged and effective to the truth of Your Word. I thank You and bless You with all of my heart that You have heard and answered this prayer. I commit and commend this prayer into Your hands in the precious and holy name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment