Saturday 11 January 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’- Faith Heal’s You


Mark 5:34 NIV He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.

When you put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ, no matter what you have to face during your day, you need not be afraid. God is completely in control. He knows what is ahead and the Holy Spirit of God, is there to help us as we ask Him to increase our faith to trust Him to meet our needs.
We need to ask the Holy Spirit of God for discernment, and It is crucial we do this asking Him in the precious name of Jesus Christ. 
Prayer is the key to which we can overcome any trials we face. We need to train our minds to quickly turn to God for help. You do this by prayer acknowledging God in your situations. We must constantly ask the Holy Spirit to guide and lead us and prepare us to be aware and ready for any unforeseen circumstances. We must reach out to God and boldly speak out in faith what we believe He will do.  

Prayer

Jesus, my faith, love, and trust is in You completely. No matter what this day may bring I am trusting You with all of my heart that You will watch over and take care of me to meet all of my needs in accordance to Your promises. I love you, glorify You and am full of gratitude for the promises and prayers You have answered for me. You love me enough that I do not need to anxious or troubled about anything anymore my life, my life is committed into Your hands and it is the safest place for me to be in Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment