Friday 31 January 2020

‘Come and Join Me in God’s Word’ – You are with Me

Genesis 28:15 Living Bible (TLB) I am with you, and will protect you wherever you go, and will bring you back safely to this land; I will be with you constantly until I have finished giving you all I am promising.”

When we are struggling with something we believe God wants for our lives, and feel we cannot handle it; we must turn to God for the answers we need. Prayer, is the way we do this. Jesus is already waiting for us to come to Him. We must entrust all our fears to Him, He wants to know what is on our minds, He wants us to tell Him what is troubling us, so He can guide and lead us and set us free from the struggles we have. We must search for Him ask Him for His strength, to keep us on the path He has planned for us and not wander off from the plans He has made for each one of our lives. We must keep searching for Him with all our hearts, minds, body, spirits, and souls. We must believe in faith He is listening and He will answer the petitions we have given to Him through prayer then wait for His promise and answers to come pass.

Prayer

Jesus, I trust You with all of my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. I trust You will guide and lead me and protect me wherever I go, and You will bring me back safely to the land You are preparing for me to live. I know You have all my struggles and I believe You will answer my prayers I petition to You at Your appointed time. Grant me Your favour and grace to help me to wait upon You to work out the plans You have made for my life forever and always in Christ name I ask. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment