Wednesday 1 March 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Greatest Gift‘

You search the Scriptures, for you believe they give you eternal life. And the Scriptures point to me! Yet you won’t come to me so that I can give you this life eternal! 
(John 5:39-40 TLB)

                                                               Prayer

Father, Your Scripture is one of the greatest gifts You have given to the world. Thank You for giving me this great gift of Scripture and revealing the truth to me. The Scriptures have revealed to me, the truth about my Father, Jesus Christ, and about the Holy Spirit of God, they are teaching me everything I need to know enabling me to live my life in the world. 
You have given me the Scriptures so I may get to know You intimately. Many people read the Scriptures simply to gain knowledge, and they do not come to know the Father or Jesus Christ. This is tragic, because not only do they miss the purpose of Scriptures; they also miss the purpose of their lives on earth. 
I will not follow the foolish example of this world, but will come to to Jesus Christ, each day for life. I shall be prayerful and meditate upon His Words, so I can get to know Him and the Father better, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. I shall listen to what they say to me and do it,  and if I do so; Jesus and the Father will love me, and will reveal Themselves to me. They have come and made Their home within me. This is the purpose of life – to intimately know Jesus Christ and the Father and to live their lives through the Holy Spirit of God. And if anyone loves Jesus, they will keep His Words; and the Father will love them and make their home in them forever and always. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment