Wednesday 29 March 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Confessed Sins’

He would not have listened if I had not confessed my sins. But he listened! He heard my prayer! He paid attention to it! (Psalm 66:18-19 TLB)

                                                                 Prayer

Precious God, You would not have listen to me, if I had not confessed my sins before You, in the name of Jesus Christ. I do not want to entertain sin in my life any longer. I ask the Holy Spirit of God, to convict me of all sin that stands in the way of my walk with God. I want to do what is right and true before God, so that He will always listen and hear my prayers. I know I don’t do everything perfectly, so I ask You through the Holy Spirit of God, to enable and empower me to keep my heart pure and my hands clean. Your Word tells me that You will never withhold Your love from me or reject my prayers, but You do wait to listen if I allow sin to exist in my heart. Thank You for loving me enough to take time to tell me when I am walking in the wrong path, bringing me into the righteous path through Jesus Christ my precious Lord; enabling me and empowering me to do what is right in His sight. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment