Friday 3 March 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Confident Faith‘

And he asked them, “Why were you so fearful? Don’t you even yet have confidence in me?” (Mark 4:40 TLB)

                                                              Prayer

Oh, my precious God, I do not need to be fearful or afraid, I have confidence in You. You have built me in faith, whatever adversity comes at me, I can call upon Your name and You will help me to overcome whatever I am facing through Jesus Christ. I am so thankful and grateful to You, for giving me faith that sustains my heart. Faith that is rooted and grounded on the foundation of Christ. Without faith it's easy to believe that my circumstances control my destiny. 
Nothing, can overcome me when I follow Jesus Christ. In His presence I am safely in His hands and in my Father’s hands. Nothing can remove me from God’s eternal protection. Even death cannot snatch me away from God. I do not need to be afraid today, or any day, simply because I am abiding in Jesus Christ’s words and He helps me in my faith to overcome the fears quickly replacing fear with confidence and peace. I receive His Word into my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul today, and I shall come to Him through the Holy Spirit of God for all my needs in Christ. Amen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment